Interest rates seem to increase on a daily basis and annual fees are now common on most cards, even those that were once free. With a Coulee Bank credit card you will receive a competitive interest rate and several card holder benefits. Talk to a personal banker today to learn how you can apply.
The Security Shield Credit Card
Get a low 6-Month Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 7.90%*.
Here are just a few of the card holder benefits:
- Competitive interest rate and fees.
- No annual fee.
- Personalized credit limits.
- Free online account access.
- Easy minimum monthly payments.
- Cash advances.
- ATM accessible (when your credit card logo is displayed at the ATM).
- Travel Accident Insurance is free when your travel fare is charged to your credit card.
- Automatically enrolled in ScoreCard Rewards Program.
- Hometown service: Local people you know and trust are here to help at any time.
- Balance Transfers from other credit cards.
- Worldwide acceptance: Your card is welcomed at over 5.5 million locations worldwide.
- Check out MyCardStatement.com for your credit card information.
*After 6 months the rate will change to 14.90% APR.
Rates effective as of 5/6/2021.
Rates subject to change at the bank's discretion.
APY* - Annual Percentage Yield
Apply Now Rates
Coulee Bank's lending priority is focused on serving the communities in close proximity to our branch offices. For our La Crosse and Onalaska, Wisconsin branches, our primary lending area will be residents in Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Trempealeau, and Vernon counties in Wisconsin and Houston and Winona counties in Minnesota. For our Twin Cities branch located in St. Paul, Minnesota, our primary lending area will be residents in Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, Washington, and Wright counties in Minnesota, and St. Croix and Pierce counties in Wisconsin. For our Rochester, Minnesota Lending Production office, our primary lending area will be residents in Olmstead, Wabasha, Goodhue, Dodge, Fillmore, and Mower counties.