For Kasasa checking accounts, a "monthly qualification cycle" starts on the last business day of a month and ends on the second to last business day of the next month. All requirements must post and settle your account during the monthly qualification cycle to be considered a qualifying account and receive the preferred rate for that month. They may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the transactions. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. Intra-bank transfers (transfers between two Coulee Bank accounts) do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. Interest is calculated and paid through the last calendar day of the month.
2016 Qualification Cycle Dates
- January: December 31, 2015 - January 28, 2016
- February: January 29 - February 26
- March: February 29 - March 30
- April: March 31 - April 28
- May: April 29 - May 27
- June: May 31 - June 29
- July: June 30 - July 28
- August: July 29 - August 30
- September: August 31 - September 29
- October: September 30 - October 28
- November: October 31 - November 29
- December: November 30 - December 29
If monthly requirements are not met, we will pay not less than the minimum rate on your account.