For Kasasa checking accounts, a "monthly qualification cycle" starts on the last business day of a month and ends on the second to last business day of the next month. All requirements must post and settle your account during the monthly qualification cycle to be considered a qualifying account and receive the preferred rate for that month. They may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the transactions. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. Intra-bank transfers (transfers between two Coulee Bank accounts) do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. Interest is calculated and paid through the last calendar day of the month.
2017 Qualification Cycle Dates
- January: December 30, 2016 - January 30, 2017
- February: January 31 - February 27
- March: February 28 - March 30
- April: March 31 - April 27
- May: April 28 - May 30
- June: May 31 - June 29
- July: June 30 - July 28
- August: July 31 - August 30
- September: August 31 - September 28
- October: September 29 - October 30
- November: October 31 - November 29
- December: November 30 - December 28
If monthly requirements are not met, we will pay not less than the minimum rate on your account.