For Kasasa checking accounts, a "monthly qualification cycle" starts on the last business day of a month and ends on the second to last business day of the next month. All requirements must post and settle your account during the monthly qualification cycle to be considered a qualifying account and receive the preferred rate for that month. They may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the transactions. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. Intra-bank transfers (transfers between two Coulee Bank accounts) do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. Interest is calculated and paid through the last calendar day of the month.
2015 Qualification Cycle Dates
- January: December 31, 2014 - January 29, 2015
- February: January 30 - February 26
- March: February 27 - March 30
- April: March 31 - April 29
- May: April 30 - May 28
- June: May 29 - June 29
- July: June 30 - July 30
- August: July 31 - August 28
- September: August 31 - September 29
- October: September 30 - October 29
- November: October 30 - November 27
- December: November 30 - December 30
If monthly requirements are not met, we will pay not less than the minimum rate on your account.