We are pleased to announce that Coulee Bank is now an SBA Preferred Lender.
SBA (Small Business Administration) loans offer many benefits:
As an SBA Preferred Lender, we are able to process business loans for a company at any stage – from startups to existing businesses. Because of the longer amortizations available with an SBA loan, we understand that this may help with the financing needs of your business. The SBA loan programs vary depending on your business needs. We offer SBA Advantage loans (7a loans), SBA Growth Loan Program (504 loans) and SBA Express loans.
Quick Facts about SBA Loans:
Call a lender today to learn about these loans and setup a meeting. You can also start the application process by downloading the documents below.
- Your down payment may be smaller and the loan term longer than a conventional loan!
- SBA Loans are designed for small businesses, please check with your lender for size restrictions on business types.
- The maximum total loan amount allowed under the SBA program is $5,000,000.
- An SBA loan can be used for anything a conventional loan would be used for (example: business acquisition, real estate, inventory, equipment, etc…)
- The processing time of an SBA loan can vary but being a preferred lender takes 3-4 weeks off of the loan process.
SBA Form 1919 (for all 7a programs)
We recommend sending applications through secure email. Please click here to be redirected to the SecureMail Portal.