To All Coulee Bank Customers,
March 25, 2020
We are Strongest Together.
As we all do our part to slow the coronavirus with social distancing, Coulee Bank remains committed to our communities.
If you or your business is facing significant financial hardship as a direct result of illness or business shutdowns, contact your personal or business banker or call 866-784-9550 to see what we can do for you.
On a case by case basis, our lenders can offer flexible short-term remedies.
As always, you can have confidence that we are here for you.
March 18, 2020
Today, Coulee Bank has made a very tough decision to expand our social distancing due to COVID-19 to protect our employees and customers. Our lobbies will be switching to an “appointment only” mode starting March 19, 2020 and extending until at least April 3, 2020. We will re-evaluate our future steps at that time. All drive-ups of Coulee Bank will remain open during normal banking hours. If you need to make an appointment simply call or email your banker and let them know when you will be arriving. We ask that if you are displaying symptoms or are feeling ill that you do not visit one of our branches and simply conduct your business via email or phone.
The following will be handled by appointment only: business deposits that cannot be done via the drive-up or night drop (example: boxes of coin); foreign currency exchange; loan meetings/closings; new accounts that cannot be done via online account opening; account changes that cannot be done via the phone or email; safe deposit access and other case-by-case needs.
Night drops are available at all branches and will be checked multiple times throughout the business day.
Alternative Banking Methods
La Crosse/Onalaska/Holmen: 608-784-9550
- Our employees will be available via phone, email or text during normal business hours. We are committed to Coulee Bank’s high level of service and we will use as many avenues as possible to assist you.
St. Paul: 651-698-8100
- Our free Online and Mobile banking is available to check balances, set up automatic loan payments, make a transfer or loan payment, verify if a check has cleared, and even deposit a check using the camera on your smart phone or tablet.
- We have telephone banking that is available 24/7 at 844-843-7151. Click here for additional information.
- You can use your debit card for cash or to make cashless purchase. Withdrawing cash is more risky, because if your money is lost, stolen or destroyed it is not insured and cannot be replaced. We do not advise withdrawing large sums of cash during this time.
- We have ATM machines available at all of our branches.
- We offer home loan applications with documents that can be signed online.
Bank with Confidence
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are affected by the pandemic and unable to work, please contact us and we will look at your situation and determine ways we can assist you. We remain committed to controlling what we can control to best serve our customers and communities at this time. As always, you can have confidence that we are here for you.