To access your account information on our New 24-Hour Phone Bank at our new number, please call (844) 843-7151.
Our new 24/7 Phone Bank system has been updated with new features so please make sure you listen carefully when you call as the menu options have changed.
To see a quick reference guide, click here.
In order to verify your identity, the first time you call into the new Phone Bank, you’ll need to enter your account number and your Social Security number. This will be the only time you will be asked to enter your Social Security number. You will then be prompted to re-register your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
You can check balances, transfer funds, check for current interest rates, or hear a listing of transactions on your account.
Learn more by following these easy steps:
- If this is your first time using the system, be sure to have your account number and Social Security Number ready.
- If you have used the system before and have followed the instructions to change your PIN to something other than your Social Security number, be sure you have your account and new PIN numbers when you call.
- If you forget your PIN number, just call us and we will reset your PIN back to your Social Security Number.
- Transfers made prior to 5:00 p.m. will show up on your account on the same business day. Transfers made after 5:00 p.m. will show up on your account on the next business day.
- If you have a problem with Phone Banking during regular banking hours, just press 0 for help.