By using your debit card more often during each monthly qualification cycle and managing most basic banking tasks online, you get more control over your account.
With our Free Kasasa Cash, we pay:
- 2.65% APY* on balances of $0 to $15,000 if you meet the monthly qualifications listed below.
- Balances above $15,000 receive an interest rate of 0.10% APY* on the portion of the balance above $15,000 if you meet the monthly qualifications.
- In addition, you will receive up to $20 in Domestic ATM fee refunds per month if you meet the monthly qualifications.
- If you do not qualify for the higher interest rate, a standard 0.01% APY* will be applied to the entire balance in your account during that qualification cycle.
To qualify for the higher interest rate, on a monthly basis you must:
- Use your debit card 15 times for purchases during the qualification cycle dates
- Have at least two (2) direct deposits or auto debits monthly post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statements electronically
For Kasasa Cash checking, a "monthly qualification cycle" starts on the last business day of a month and ends on the second to last business day of the next month. All requirements must post and settle your account during the monthly qualification cycle to be considered a qualifying account and receive the preferred rate for that month. They may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the transactions. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. Intra-bank transfers (transfers between two Coulee Bank accounts) do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. Interest is calculated and paid through the last calendar day of the month. You must deposit $50 to open this account.
Coulee Bank will only accept Kasasa Cash applications from applicants residing in the states of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa.
Rates effective as of 12/10/2018.
Rates subject to change at the bank's discretion.
APY* - Annual Percentage Yield