Since 1961, Coulee Bank has been providing financial products and services for business and personal banking customers alike with locations in Wisconsin & Minnesota. Built on a foundation of great service and a strong devotion to the community, Coulee Bank is a rock solid, locally-owned bank that is committed to providing leading-edge technology and online banking services.
At Coulee Bank, we believe our employees make all the difference. We are committed to attracting and retaining employees who exhibit a high level of service and dedication to our customers and who reflect a commitment to building relationships within our communities.
Universal Teller - Part-Time - Rochester, MN
We have an opportunity for a part-time Universal Teller to join our dynamic team in our Rochester, MN location. This position will work approximately 24-28 hours per week. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to make a big impact in our growing organization.
The Universal Teller is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our valued customers, as well as performing a variety of tasks to support the retail function of the bank, to include:
- Greeting customers warmly and professionally and assist with questions, problems, and inquiries as they relate to products and services. Explain options and alternatives available to them when opening new checking, savings, CD’s, and money market accounts in an accurate and timely manner utilizing the Coulee Bank systems and procedures.
- Actively maintain knowledge of bank products and services to ensure depository compliance is being maintained. Process customer requests in accordance with Coulee Bank policies and procedures in an accurate and timely manner.Open retail and business checking and savings accounts for new and existing customers.
- Order new or replacement ATM and Debit cards at the request of customers.
- Process Certificate of Deposit and IRA account withdrawals and transfers as requested.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed in an accurate and timely manner, including: Check cashing policy, Drawer Balancing procedures, Reg CC procedures, and preparation of SAR reports.
- Open, process, and record night deposit and mail transactions.
- Understand and follow all security and internal control procedures.
- Accurately batch and scan teller work in an accurate and timely manner to ensure the process is able to be completed in an efficient manner.
- Prepare daily activity summary for daily deposit. Balance own cash drawer according to Coulee Bank procedures and expectations. Accurately count cash and run coin counter.
- Perform other customer service as requested, such as helping customers with check orders, updating customer addresses and account records, and processing credit card advances in an accurate and timely manner.
- Represent Coulee Bank in various community activities in a professional manner.
- Performs opening and closing duties according to established schedule and procedures.
- Participate in training programs to ensure knowledge of all pertinent procedure and regulatory requirements to perform all aspects of this position in a competent manner.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of one year of customer service experience. Prior banking experience is preferred, but not required. Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to problem solve, strong attention to detail, and the aptitude to perform with a high level of accuracy and efficiency. Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook and other standard office equipment. Coulee Bank employees are rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes:
Health & Wellness Incentives
Short and Long Term Disability
Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
Matching 401(K) Contribution
Bonus / Incentive Programs
Health & Wellness Incentives
Free checking, savings, and safe deposit box, as well as free or discounted services
If you want to join our team, please send your cover letter and résumé with salary requirements to Human Resources or mail it to:
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 845
La Crosse, WI 54602-0845
Equal Opportunity Employer